Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day 2012

For Father's Day this year, I had Jake fill out this questionaire I found on pinterest. Here are his answers.


My Daddy’s name is Matthew
My Dad is 28 years old.
His hair is kind of red and his eyes are black and white
My Dad’s favorite food is sweet potatoes and peas and lettuce
Daddy’s favorite color is brown. No… white. No… blue.
My Dad likes to wear clothes
My Dad’s job is watching me
He loves to eat I already telled you
He’s smart because he knows I like him
My Dad works hard at puppets
Daddy always tells me about Charlie
I’m happy when Daddy plays puppets and talks funny, sir knock knock talks funny
I love my Daddy because he’s nice

From Jacob Age 3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...