Friday, August 10, 2012

Five Question Friday 8/10/12


1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them?
I don't mind them if I don't have to go out in them. They are great for sleeping!! But I don't like getting caught out in a thunderstorm.

2. Do your kids get back to school clothes?
No, not really. Jacob is starting pre-school this year (yikes!!) but he really truly doesn't need anymore clothes. I did buy him a new fall shirt yesterday and he will need some new fall/winter clothes but he doesn't yet. Jordan is not going to school this year so he doesn't need back to school clothes either :-)

3. Do you golf? Do you watch it?
No. And no. I think golf is soooo boring!! {Sorry Dad!}

4. Showers or baths?
Showers. All the way! It may be the nurse in me but I can't stand sitting in a tub of my own filth. There is absolutely nothing relaxing about that to me! In the rare instance that I DO take a bath, a shower ALWAYS immediately follows!

5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate?
Nothing really comes to mind... I'm not that adventurous with food!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...