Tuesday, August 7, 2012

World Breastfeeding Week: Leading Lady Nursing Chemise Review


Leading Lady is a premiere intimate apparel company dedicated to creating comfortable, functional, and affordable bras, tanks and sleepwear, including those for nursing as well as full-figure, maternity, and leisure. They are a family owned and operated business with retailers across North America. Leading Lady is proud to celebrate “Leading Ladies” everywhere through its products, programs and philanthropic activities. Leading Lady is dedicated to arming new moms with the support they need to nurture their babies through breastfeeding. Follow Leading Lady on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

LeadingLady

Leading Lady was kind enough to send me a Nursing Chemise to try out for this event. I chose the azalea color which is a really pretty pink. The Nursing Chemise looks like a really long nursing tank top. It has adjustable spaghetti straps, a built-in supportive "bra," and hangs down just above my knees. I was unfortunately sent a size that was too large for me but being that it is a nightgown it still works wonderfully.


You can kind of see in the above picture how it hangs a bit big under my arms. The chemise has hooks similar to most nursing bras or tanks for easy one-handed use. This chemise is absolutely perfect for side-lying nursing during the night. It is much more convenient than the old t-shirt routine I had been doing. Instead of having to adjust my whole self to lift up my t-shirt, I am able to simply unfasten one side of the chemise without hardly  moving at all! It can also be used lounging around the house. Below is a picture of me "nursing" Curious George, since my kids don't like to cooperate most of the time! 


This is one of the most comfortable nightgowns I have owned. And like most nursing things, it can be used well beyond the breastfeeding relationship. Even when not breastfeeding, I like the support of the built-in bra while lounging or sleeping. 

Leading Lady has lots of other great products, including this Nursing Sports Bra and this Organic Wirefree Nursing Bra, both of which I'd like to purchase at some point! Check out their webpage for other great products!! To celebrate World Breastfeeding Week Leading Lady has a special of 20% off nursing bras plus free shipping with the purchase of a nursing bra! It's the perfect time to check them out. 

Leading Lady was also kind enough to offer a discount to my readers. Enter code LLBLOG7118 at checkout to receive 15% off site-wide! 


What is your favorite product Leading Lady offers?





{Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned product{s} free of charge in exchange for my review. As always, this does not influence my opinion of the product{s} in any way and all opinions expressed here are 100% mine. Your experiences and opinions may vary}

1 comment:

  1. I bought a pair of these and have enjoyed wearing them since. Wonderbra bras are both comfortable and doesn't leave any noticeable marks on the body once you remove them. The colors are just right.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...