Friday, August 24, 2012

Five Question Friday 8/24/12



1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?
I often wish I would have become a vet instead of a nurse. That being said, my other dream job would be an OB/mother-baby nurse and/or an IBCLC (lactation consultant) Some day!

2. How often do you clean out your car?
......... no comment.

3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?
I am a frump so I guess I'm relieved ;-)

4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?
Chocolate :-)

5. If you had twins, what would you name them?
Well I suppose that depends on if they were boys, girls, or one of each. I would NOT name my twins matching names (same letter) just to name them that. Jacob and Jordan were names we liked, we did not start both their names with a J on purpose. I would NOT NOT NOT name them rhyming names for sure (Sarah and Kara or the like) I once saw twins born that were named Isaiah and Izaiah. Yup. I kid you not. So just whatever names we liked :-)


4 comments:

  1. Wow. I could not imagine naming twins the same name with different spellings. Why would anyone do that to their kid? I'm just imagining all the mix ups and getting a headache! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, new follower here-I'm also relieved there is no fashion police-LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Growing up I always wanted to be a vet, but I have such a sensitive stomach.. I wouldn't make it through one day!
    I couldn't agree with you more on NOT naming twins match-y and rhyming names.
    Your boys are too cute! Love your header :D
    Stopping by from 5-Question-Friday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I could be a vet - I am more sensitive to animals in pain than humans in pain for some reason. I hate when my dog is hurt and whimpers. It's the worst thing. Of course, my dog has had to have two $3000 surgeries for eating bibs and pacifiers so it sure would have saved a lot of money if I were a vet (those incidents occurred when my sister owned him though, now that we adopted him we are trying to be extra careful...).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...