1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?
I often wish I would have become a vet instead of a nurse. That being said, my other dream job would be an OB/mother-baby nurse and/or an IBCLC (lactation consultant) Some day!
2. How often do you clean out your car?
......... no comment.
3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?
I am a frump so I guess I'm relieved ;-)
4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?
5. If you had twins, what would you name them?
Well I suppose that depends on if they were boys, girls, or one of each. I would NOT name my twins matching names (same letter) just to name them that. Jacob and Jordan were names we liked, we did not start both their names with a J on purpose. I would NOT NOT NOT name them rhyming names for sure (Sarah and Kara or the like) I once saw twins born that were named Isaiah and Izaiah. Yup. I kid you not. So just whatever names we liked :-)