Friday, August 3, 2012

World Breastfeeding Week: Mommy Necklace Review


Like most babies, my babies both reached a point in nursing where they would become very distracted. And their little hands start wandering. To my mouth. To my nose. To my hair. To my eyes. To my shirt. To the necklace I would dare to wear. That's when I discovered nursing jewelry, such as Mommy Necklaces.

Mommy Necklaces is a Holland, Michigan based company, which I love since it is "local." All the beads used in the necklaces are made from non-breakable, non-toxic, USA-made acrylic. So it's something you can feel comfortable letting your child play with. Not only during nursing but during other activities where their little hands might wander.

Mommy Necklaces come in a variety of styles and colors so Moms can wear fashionable jewelry again without the worry of their kids breaking them. Mommy Necklaces also offer matching bracelets and earrings in addition to the necklaces for a complete look.

 

Mommy Necklaces was kind enough to send me the above necklace to try out. What I liked about this necklace {besides the obvious! it's so cute!} was that even though it is covered in beads, it wasn't heavy. And it has a break-away clasp so if little hands pull really hard, the necklace will open instead of break. 

Does it keep little hands from wandering? No. They still wander. But most of the time they aren't poking at my eyes and digging into my mouth, but are instead happily playing with the beads on the necklace while nursing. 


Mommy Necklaces are available for purchase on their webpage. They range in price from about $18-$27.50. You can also check them out on facebook

What is your favorite style? 


{Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned product{s} free of charge in exchange for my review. As always, this does not influence my opinion of the product{s} in any way and all opinions expressed here are 100% mine. Your experiences and opinions may vary}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...