Friday, July 16, 2010

28 weeks

Today I am 28 weeks pregnant, the official start to the third - and final - trimester. (Yikes!) I gained 5 lbs last week (*gasp!* mostly because I was sick and LOST weight the week before) but that puts my total weight gain to date at roughly 20 lbs. The average woman gains 11 lbs in the last trimester which would still be only 31 lbs total and that is acceptable. So I guess I'm happy with it.

28 weeks on July 16, 2010

I did my glucose screening test last Monday but I haven't heard any results back yet. I go for a check-up on Monday so I should know something then.

Yesterday Matt took Jacob to the Children's Museum. He had a fun time playing there. There are lots of activities and a section for just little ones.

Today we took Jacob to the beach at Gun Lake. We went with our friend Amanda and her 3 kids - Alexis, Logan, and Evalyn. We had fun. Jake was so worn out! And so was I. We both took a nice long nap when we got home.

Tomorrow we are planning a trip to the zoo. Jacob is going to love it because he loves animals. It's been a fun weekend for us!

Jacob at Gun Lake

Jacob & Evalyn at the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...