Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

Another edition of Five Question Friday. Hope you enjoy learning these useless facts about me :-)


1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
My aunt made me a blankie when I was a baby. It was all cross-stitched, very cool! I still have it, or what's left of it, in my keeping box :-)

2. Do you dream in color?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do. My dreams are very real sometimes.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I am somewhere between 5'6" and 5'7". I don't wish to be taller or shorter, I am fine the way I am.

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
Hmm, there's a lot of good voices out there but there's something about Gerard Butler that I like so I'll say his for now

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
Yes. It drives me crazy when people don't return them, especially when they are parked like two parking spaces away from the corral!

1 comment:

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...