Monday, July 12, 2010

Menu Planning Week 3

So far this whole menu planning for the week has been easy! Because we've been sick and not eating so our menus have been carrying over from week to week! This week will look oddly familiar, I'm afraid.

Monday: BLTs

Tuesday: leftovers from last week (tortellini, chicken, rice, etc.)

Wednesday: pulled pork sandwiches, frozen veggies

Thursday: steak, twice baked potatoes, salad

Friday: homemade pizza

Saturday: chicken pot pie (if you want my super easy and super delicious chicken pot pie secret, let me know!)

Sunday: Mexican :-) This is going to be our terrible for you dinner but oh so yummy! Burritos and spanish rice

2 comments:

  1. I'll take the pot pie secret please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menu planning makes life so much easier. :) I've gotten back in the habit of doing it. I'd also like to know your pot pie secret. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...