Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Question Friday 10/14/11





1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone? 
I like a bowl. I don't know why.

2. What three things do you love the smell of?
Vanilla. Johnson's Baby Shampoo. Fresh baked bread.

3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)
I love love love to get gift cards but for some reason I don't like to give them as gifts as much as I'd like to give something tangible. Weird, huh?

4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?
I played soccer for a year and I don't still play it.

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
I joined band, playing trumpet, my sophomore year of high school and played through my freshman year of college.





Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

1 comment:

  1. We're a Johnson's baby shampoo family too! Love that smell!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...