Monday, October 3, 2011

Proud Mama Monday 10/3/11


I think there are two very obvious things to write about this week. The first is that my sweet baby boy turned a year old on Friday and I am so proud of the little boy he is becoming. The second, of course, is that he started walking on his birthday. However, there was something less obvious that made me equally (if not more!) proud of that little guy....

We were playing in the toy room the other day and Jordan took a piece of play food and stuck it in the oven on their kitchen. Then he closed the oven door and turned the knob. He definitely watches what we do. He's definitely learning!!




Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...