Monday, October 17, 2011

Proud Mama Monday 10/17/11



Nothing made me prouder than when Jake said to me tonight: "I'm just picking my underwear out of my butt"

No, really, kids are great!!

In all seriousness, Jake has been talking in full sentences. And I mean, correct grammar and everything! Where he would usually say "My movie stop" he said "My movie quit" (Didn't even know he knew the word quit!) Matt asked if he pushed a button and Jake said "No, it quit all by itself"

When did he become such a big kid?


I'm also proud of Jordan who I SWEAR said "Pop the bubbles" (Pa Da Buba) when Jake and I were singing the Pop The Bubbles song from the library over and over and over.


Want to play? Simply post about your proud moments and link up below


Want to add this to your blog? Copy and paste the code below!


Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

1 comment:

  1. You had linked up in the Footloose hop a couple weeks ago after you had gotten your own domain. I have come to show you some Alexa love...a little late, but I made it! Make it a great week! OH...Helicopter Mom has an Alexa hop, I believe on Mondays...if you're up for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...