Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Banana Boy

There is no way I can possibly do this story any justice. But I have to try anyway. Because I know anytime my mom and I read this post, we are going to laugh at the memories of today.

Today we went shopping at the mall and let the kids play in the play area when we were finished. Jacob, who seems to think being annoying is a good way to make friends {last time we were there he kept screaming at a girl he wanted to play with}, tried to fit in with this group of girls. There were about five of them and they were all probably around 4 years old. They really didn't want him to be a part of their group {although at one point I saw them all sitting under the tree lined up, funny!} The girls were standing in a group next to the tree and Jacob tried to join them. When they said no, he put out his hands and growled at them like a dinosaur. Then chased them around the tree several times. One of the little girls started crying and went to her mom to tattle on Jake. She then was apparently scared of him. She would run away any time he was even near her. She started calling him "Banana Boy" because he was wearing his yellow monkey shirt {or at least, I assume that's why!} and anytime she'd see him she'd shriek "Ahh! Hurry! Hurry! Banana Boy is coming!!" and run away. It was pretty hysterical. Jake, who won't take no for an answer, kept chasing these girls around growling at them the whole time. It really was a sight to see! So Jacob has earned himself a new nickname. Banana Boy sticks!

Help me out Mom, any details I missed?

Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...