Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful Thirty: Day 14, 15, & 16

Day 14: I am thankful for one of the doctor's who Matt works with who is always willing to help us out. He wrote for xrays and physical therapy for me so I can find out what's wrong and get better, when my own doctor wouldn't even call me back.

Day 15: I am thankful that I woke up with my back feeling a lot better and for physical therapy so I can keep it feeling better.

Day 16: I am thankful for Nexavar and Adriamycin, the chemo meds that my mom takes/took. They may have wrecked havoc on her body but at least they are also wrecking more havoc on that nasty cancer!

Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...