Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Question Friday 11/4


1. What movie do you love to quote?
Hands down, Disney movies! I do Aladdin a lot. "Oh there's a surprise. I think I'm going to have a heart attack and die from that surprise!"

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
I am an ortho nurse. Therefore, I do not like motorcycles. It's just a fact of life.
That being said, I do think I "rode" around the neighborhood with my uncle when I was younger...

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
The same thing that's my favorite thing to do any other day... sleep and blob :-)

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
Umm..... both? Is that bad?

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
I do lose track of days but I don't think it's ever been so bad that I've shown up at the wrong place!





Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...