Saturday, November 12, 2011

Silly Saturday

I'm going to start implementing a new "themed" post on Saturdays called "Silly Saturday." My kids say and do funny things all the time and I need to start documenting it. So any week that I have something funny from them, I will post it in here.

Last Sunday when we went grocery shopping we brought Jordan along. We were walking through the produce section and as we passed the tomatoes Jordan excitedly exclaimed "BALL!!!"


Jacob was eating breakfast at the table. I was nursing Jordan on the couch. For those who don't know my house, the kitchen table is right behind the couch.
Jacob: "Fee Fi Fo Fummy. I smell a Mommy and she smells good. I will eat you. But I won't eat you because you are sitting on the couch."

Jacob calls the book "Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day" "Eric Carle and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day"




Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

1 comment:

  1. new follower from the hop- hope you stop by:

    http://beyourbestmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...