Monday, November 7, 2011

Proud Mama Monday 11/7/11

I'm posting late so no link up today.

This past Wednesday I took the boys to the library, like I do almost every week. I was filled with such pride watching them both at Toddler Time.

When the bubbles came out, both kids were right out there trying to pop the bubbles. Jordan had his little fingers out ready to pop. Jacob was singing along. Then when we sang "What Can We Do Today?" Jacob was also singing along and doing all the motions. Jordan was doing his best to do the motions as well, clapping and then swinging his hands near his legs (we clap and then clap on our legs) It was SO adorable! I wish I would have brought the video camera!


Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...