Monday, January 30, 2012

21 Questions To Ask Your Child: Jacob at age 3

I'm going to try to ask both of my kids these questions every year to see how their answers change. Here is Jacob at 3 years old.


1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
“I love you”

2. What makes Mommy happy?
“When I stay in bed”

3. What makes Mommy sad?
“When I get out of bed”

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
“I don’t know.”

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
“Me”

6. How old is Mommy?
“2”


7. How tall is Mommy?
“So big!”

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
“Tickle me”

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
“Sleep in your own bed”

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
“Bob the Builder”

11. What is Mommy really good at?
“Making chili”

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
“I don’t know”

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
“Clean up”

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
“Chili”

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
“When you stay in bed, that makes me proud of you”

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“Uhh… Mommy!”

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
“Play”

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
“You have the same shirt that I have on” (we are both wearing a green shirt today)

19. How are you and Mommy different?
He would NOT answer this question. Let me rephrase… his answers were throwing a dishtowel at me and saying “that” and “water” and “The Itsy Bitsy Spider is different”

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
“I don’t know… when Buddy comes”

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
“Meijer”



Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...