Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Favorite Pins This Week

I spent a lot of time on pinterest. Seriously, if you've never been to this site, you should check it out. There are all kinds of creative ideas -- crafts, recipes, orgaanization tips, and also just some random and some funny things as well. I decided to put together a few of my favorite pins from this week.



Awesome use of under the stairs to make a play area for the kids



this is worth a try


gorgeous fruit kabobs!

Source: etsy.com via Emily on Pinterest



yes.


baseball cupcakes


hamburger, popcorn, and ice cream sundae cupcakes. so cute!


stuffed animal sleeping bags. I want to make these!


make your own angry birds, love it!!!


hmmm... i wonder if this will work


and a wife

Source: 9gag.com via Emily on Pinterest

true story

Source: funcage.com via Emily on Pinterest

Source: tumblr.com via Emily on Pinterest

I wish I could have done something like this for Jake's birthday party




love this!!


this is great






Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...