Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Out There {Guest Post}

Thanks for the post, Bernard Vasquez

For years I’ve only had basic television service. Nothing fancy just the bare bones channels as I never really watched much television. Now that I’m retired and have more tie, I’ve found it harder to find shows I want to watch since I’m able to watch television at different times. After checking out my choices at www.CannonSatellite.com and looking at the show listings for the stations I could add, I think it’s time fr an upgrade! Because I wasn’t watching that much television I never realized how many things there are on that I would be interested in. Of course, with this addition I’m also thinking I’m going to need an extra television (or two). Maybe one in the kitchen so I can watch and cook along with Paula Deen. And maybe one in the bedroom so I can keep up with Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert in their quest to reform the election process while I get ready for bed. There’s a whole world of entertainment out there I never knew existed!



Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...