Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mother of the Year

The new year has just begun but I'm already well on my way to securing my spot as Mother of the Year this year.

Last night I fed my children bad meat pasta sauce. Jacob had downed a bit of it before Matt realized it was bad. Jordan, however, didn't eat much of it.

As Matt was reading Jake's bedtime stories to him, he suddenly said "I forgot to go potty" so off he went. He came back and then about a minute later said "I forgot to throw up" and went back into the bathroom. At first I was thinking WTF kid. He didn't throw up but we got out his "white bowl" just in case. Sure enough, come midnight it hit him. And he was throwing up ALL. NIGHT. LONG.


So yeah.... I food poisoned my kid. Six days into the new year and I'm already the Mother of the Year.

Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...