Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Personal Challenge: Day 3

Today was Weightless Wednesday and the challenge was to weigh yourself. Easy enough!

I am not up or down from where I was on Sunday when I weighed myself. No real surprise there.

Up next: Thirsty Thursday. Drinking 8+ glasses of water a day (and nothing else to drink!) This will be a big challenge being at work. But if I force myself to drink a small cup (8oz) of water after I finish my morning meds and drink a big glass (16oz) at lunch, plus another 8oz cup before I leave for the day, I'll only have 4 more glasses to do in the evening. It can be done but it will be challenging. Wish me luck!

Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...