Friday, January 13, 2012

Five Question Friday 1/13/12

I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th until I typed this up.... good thing I'm not superstitious!!


1. What's the the last thing you bought for yourself?
Well just last night I bought the hair dye for my new color.... to be revealed this weekend! Once I finally make up my mind.... Red or Dark Brown??? I'm am SO indecisive! 

2. What is your favourite meal on a cold winter day? 

Beef Stew. I was supposed to make it on Wednesday but I was too lazy. So I was going to make it today but... um.... too lazy. Maybe I'll make it this weekend :-) I'll also post the recipe I use when I finally get around to making it, it's SO SO SO good!! 

3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year?

I used to buy a new swimsuit every year day. But that was back when I was a skinny mini. Last season I found a nice suit that covers up everything so I think I'll stick with that one again this year. Unless I find one that covers up even more! :-)

4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why? 

I would be M&M's because they are the best candy ever. And because it's Matt & my nickname.... get it... Em & M. Yeah, we're lame. But we don't care!

5. What are you most passionate about?

I'm passionate about a LOT of things (pro-LIFE, anti-cancer, cloth diapers, shaken baby syndrome, animals) but what I am most passionate about is BREASTFEEDING. 

*BONUS QUESTION* What is your favorite thing to "pin" on Pinterest?
Wow, I'm not sure I have a favorite. I am a little Pinterest-crazy. I like posting recipes, especially for super yummy and super bad for you things. I also like posting ideas of things to do with the kids, cake decorating ideas, and funny things. Seriously, if you search the humor boards on there, you will be in tears. Some of them are SO great!



Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...