Friday, January 27, 2012

Five Question Friday 1/27/12



1. Do you swim in the winter?
Heck no!! Unless it's in a heated indoor pool.

2. Do you love or hate winter?
Generally, I hate it. This year, it's not so bad :-) I love that I can still see my grass at the end of January!

3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family?
I have actual clothes on. I very rarely will put on makeup though. Sorry family!

4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?
Um... probably about 18 or so :-/

5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?
It depends on how you consider ill calls. At my work, if you call in more than one day in a row, it is considered ONE ill call. But if you come back to work and then call in again, it's considered two. If you are counting them like that, then I think I have to agree with The Mama and say how ever many days you work in a pay period is acceptable. So, that would be 6 for me.

At my work I am only allowed 4 though. One every 3 months. That's usually enough. But once I got real sick and just couldn't seem to get over it even when I thought I was better. It was not enough then. I probably got written up for calling into work too late (we have to call before 5am) and too many times in a row. But you can't predict waking up with a fever of 103+ and I don't think anyone wants a nurse with a high fever who can't even walk straight to the bathroom taking care of them. I know I wouldn't!!




Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...