Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Personal Challenge: Day 2

I'm sitting here hungry and grumpy. Today was a harder day for me, but I knew it was going to be. Today was Tiny Tuesday and the challenge was to eat portion sizes (or less). I have a huge problem with portion sizes and it's actually something I want to work on.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal, sweetened with Mixed Berry applesauce (note to self: do not feed that to my children anymore, awful!!!!) 1 banana. 1 cup milk.

Lunch: Oh yeah, no lunch..... absolutely no time at work for any sort of break. I guess that's staying within portions.....

Dinner: not enough spaghetti, less sauce than a portion and less cheese than a portion. 1 breadstick. Water. Oh, and since I couldn't have another breadstick even though I really wanted one.... 1/2 cup of ice cream. Lol.


So... I met the challenge. But I'm hungry. And some of it just doesn't make sense -- like the ice cream thing. It would have been better to just eat a breadstick. But I guess the point is that you don't eat anything at all.


Tomorrow will be Weightless Wednesday and the only challenge is to weigh yourself. I think I can handle that...

Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...