Monday, January 16, 2012

Personal Challenge: Day 1

I decided to take the challenge I posted earlier this week from pinterest. I'm only committing to this week so far. Today was Meatless Monday. The Challenge: Obvious as it sounds, to avoid eating any meat for the day. This was by far the easiest day for me. After having avoided eating meat for five and a half years, avoiding it for a day is like nothing. I rarely even choose to eat meat for myself anyway.

For breakfast I had a bowl of Meijer's version of Special K with strawberries. For lunch we had macaroni and cheese with carrots and broccoli. For a snack I had some animal crackers. And I didn't end up eating anything for dinner except for two bites of Jacob's grilled cheese sandwich and one blueberry. I was too busy getting the kids ready and the house picked up some. So all in all, it was an easy "challenge" for day 1.

Tomorrow is Tiny Tuesday and I predict this is going to be a LOT harder for me. Tuesday is about watching your portion sizes -- something I am terrible at doing! I have already measured out my portions for breakfast. And my lunch is packed for at work. I'll update tomorrow evening on how the day goes. Wish me luck!!








Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...