Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days: Day 13-15

All About Me in 30 Days
Photobucket


Day 13 – a description of what's currently in your handbag/purse/diaper bag!

I have a LOT in my purse because it also doubles as my diaper bag...

- giraffe print wallet
- reusable Target bag
- diaper changing wallet
- extra cloth diaper for each kid
- coupon organizer
- extra nursing pads and lanolin
- granola bar
- extra desserts gum - mint chocolate chip
- chapstick, lipgloss
- pocket calendar, pen
- badge for work
- hand sanitizer
- rape whistle
- car keys

Day 14 – a photo of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day


This is Diane Kruger. Why would I trade places with her? Well, because she is dating/living with my long term boyfriend, Joshua Jackson. Seriously, we've been dating since 1992 when the first Mighty Ducks came out. That's most of my life, folks!
Honestly, I suggested the name Joshua Jackson when we were trying to name Jordan Matthew :-) Matt veto'd it and I think only because of my love affair! :-P

Day 15 – a photo of yourself and a new friend you met this year

I don't think I've met any new friends this year. Is that sad? If I have, I don't have any pictures with them. So I'm going to have to pass on today's post.



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...