Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas this year. I hope everyone else did as well.

Christmas Eve was my first day back to work from my maternity leave. It went surprisingly well. When I got home from work we headed over to my parents' house. We had appetizers for dinner. There was SO MUCH food! Then we opened presents. Everyone got lots of nice things. Jacob did great taking turns. I was so proud of him. He started to spike a fever again as the night went on (he's been teething) He was so miserable. We didn't get home until after 11pm.


It was a rough night with Jake. I was up most of the night with him until his fever broke at 4.30am. He woke up fine on Christmas morning to find that Santa had come to our house. He was so excited! He loves his new kitchen set that Santa brought him.



Then we headed over to my in-laws house for cinnamon rolls and presents. Jacob did a good job again with taking turns. We came home to shower and then went back over when the rest of the family arrived. We ate dinner and visited until the evening.


Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email

1 comment:

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...