Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Project 365

Most people know that I am crazy, especially when it comes to pictures. I have decided to join Project 365 next year. If you aren't familiar with that, it is a challenge to take a picture every day for a year. Seeing as how I already do this anyway (a picture a day for the first year of my kids lives) it shouldn't be too bad. That will take me to the end of September :-)

If you'd like to follow my project, be sure to bookmark this page: http://365project.org/popita624/365

I haven't done anything with it yet and don't plan to until January 1st, but just getting ready. I'd love to have followers and I'd love to follow others -- let me know if you have one! I will post a reminder about this closer to the first of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...