Wednesday, December 29, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days: Day 26-30

All About Me in 30 Days
Photobucket

I didn't do so well with this challenge. Ah well, they all eventually got done. :-)

Day 26 – a photo of where you live

This is a picture of our house from 2 years ago. It really hasn't changed.


Day 27 – a photo of someone you could never imagine your life without

Totally cheating but here it is: My mom, my brother, my dad, my husband, and my two boys. Life would not be complete without any of these people.


Day 28 – your hopes, dreams, plans for the next 365 days

I have lots of hopes and dreams for 2011. My plans are to be more patient and to be a better wife and mother. Also to stop looking like I'm pregnant.

Day 29 – a picture of something you want to do before you die

I really can't think of anything right now. I want to be a postpartum nurse and/or lactation consultant. I can't really post a picture of that.

Day 30 – it's Christmas Eve! post a photo of what's under your tree this year!





Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email

1 comment:

  1. i want to 'stop looking like i'm pregnant' too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...