Thursday, December 16, 2010

REVIEW: Thirsties Fab Fitted Diapers

I should start by saying that I am really not a fitted diaper kind of person. I much prefer pocket diapers. However, I got two Thirsties fab fitted diapers when I was pregnant with Jordan because I wanted to try different styles with him. Thirsties could make me into a fitted diaper person, I'm convinced of it.


As mentioned before, I have two Thirsties diapers for Jordan. I do find myself reaching for them first when they are available. They fit him GREAT! I've never seen a diaper fit him so well, in fact. He started wearing them in the hospital (at 6lbs 10oz) and he still fits in them at just over 12 lbs. The size x-small, which we have, is good for 5-12 lb babies but I feel like he could still fit it for awhile yet. The velcro has held up very nicely. We have used them for less than 3 months but they are washed and worn frequently. The velcro actually sticks! To the diaper and to the built in laundry tabs! Amazing!! The downside to these diapers is that they are cursed. Without fail, within an hour (usually much less) of putting one on, Jordan will have a massive blow-out! That being said, they contain the mess! I have never had a leak or a mess to deal with (I pair them with a Bummis cover usually) They come in very pretty colors. I have an aqua and a celery. There is also butter, lavendar, sky blue, raspberry, melon, and white.


I honestly cannot say enough good things about these. If I didn't already have more than enough diapers for Jordan (and especially once Jacob potty trains) I would be filling my stash with these in bigger sizes. I still might get a few if I can find some way to justify it :-)


These are my own honest opinions from my own personal experience. I did not receive any payment or product as compensation for this review.

Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. I received one of these as a gift for our baby due in a week or so. I'm excited to try it out, it looks so cute and is super soft. I hope we have a good experience with it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...