Monday, December 6, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days: Day 7-12

I got behind in this. Time for some catching up!

All About Me in 30 Days
Photobucket

Day 7 – a picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


This is a picture of my mom and me on my wedding day - June 24, 2006. I don't have any recent pictures of us together (Note to self: I'm going to have to fix that soon) Though we've had some difficult times (read: middle school years) we've really always had a close relationship. I am so blessed to say that my mom is my best friend.

Day 8 – your favorite quote

"Begin each day as if it were on purpose"

This comes from the movie "Hitch." Or at least that's where I know it from. I try to kind of live by that motto, although I am NOT a morning person!

Day 9 – your dream house (description or photo!)

Oh goodness gracious! I could be here all day answering this question! I have a strange passion for houses. I often spend hours looking online at houses I have no intention of buying and falling in love with this, that, and the other thing about each of them. There are a few qualities my dream house would possess. The first, and most important, being that it would be located somewhere other than Michigan :-)
Aside from that, it would have a spacious kitchen with an island. It would have an open feel to it. It would have ample lighting, a big fenced in backyard, and lots of room for storage. It would have walk-in-closets, a scrapbook room, and a big front porch.
Although it doesn't quite fit all the criteria of my dream house, the best house I've ever seen was our house in Alto. I really loved living there!

Day 10 – a photo that makes you happy


Pretty much any picture of my family, especially my boys makes me happy. Here is a recent one from Jacob's birthday party on Saturday. I love the face he's making. He makes me smile.

Day 11 – a photo that makes you angry/sad


Another picture from Jacob's birthday party on Saturday. This picture makes me sad because I didn't realize he had that huge wet spot on his pants until after I took this picture. I knew his pants were wet but I thought he just spilled something on them and they would dry. Instead, they got worse (see picture) He had had diarrhea from his apple juice and the poor kid sat in that diaper for over an hour because of my negligence. I win the world's worst mom award :-(

Day 12 – something you are OCD about

I am kind of OCD about a lot of things but the one I am willing to admit right now is my closet. My clothes hang color-coded by style. I'd take a picture to show what I mean but 1) I'm too lazy to do that right now and 2) it's slightly embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...